OPL branches closed
OPL branches, Bookmobile stops and Homebound delivery services are closed until further notice.
• Due dates for all checked out materials have been extended and late fees suspended.
• Book drops are not available since branches are closed. Hold on to OPL items and return them when branches reopen.
• Holds are suspended, and pick up expiry dates extended. This includes interlibrary loans.
• Meeting room rentals are cancelled, and fees are being refunded.
• Computer bookings, programs, events and outreach activities are cancelled.
• Expired cards, or those about to expire, have been extended.
You can use the Library online
Visit the OPL website and its new Isolation Recreation section for regularly updated eContent, news, and resources for children, teens and adults.
Contact Info Service by phone or email from Monday to Saturday (10-5) for help or to gain access to OPL’s eContent with a temporary card.